[ GENERAL PROVISIONS ]
- The administrator of your personal data is GETWISE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, Al.
Ujazdowskie 22 lok 18 (00 - 478), entered into the National Court Register - Register of Entrepreneurs by the
District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 14th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS:
0000803910, NIP: 1231449568, REGON: 384372971, with share capital of PLN 12,500.
- Personal data shall mean all information about an identified or identifiable natural person through one or more
specific factors determining physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity,
including the IP of the device, location data, internet identifier and information collected through cookies and
other similar technology.
- Personal data collected by the Administrator are not profiled.
- Processing of personal data is each activity on personal data. These are in particular the collection, storage,
recording, ordering, modifying, browsing, using, sharing, organizing, deleting or destroying.
- All personal data is collected and processed by the Administrator with the security measures to protect it from
access by persons and third parties, in accordance with applicable laws in this regard.
- The Administrator makes special efforts to protect the rights of the Users, in particular in the area of privacy
and protection of information provided to him/her and concerning the Users.
- The Administrator shall pay particular attention to protect personal data against access by unauthorized persons
and against processing in violation of the applicable regulations in this area and their change, loss, damage or
- The Administrator shall not transfer personal data outside the territory of Poland, the European Union and the
European Economic Area.
- Providing of personal data is voluntary, but the lack of consent for the processing of personal data marked as
obligatory shall prevent Administrator from providing services.
[ DEFINITIONS ]
- Administrator – GETWISE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, Al. Ujazdowskie
22 lok 18 (00 - 478), entered into the National Court Register - Register of Entrepreneurs by the District Court
for the Capital City of Warsaw, 14th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS: 0000803910, NIP:
1231449568, REGON: 384372971, with share capital of PLN 12,500,
- Website – the website maintained by the Administrator at monite.app,
- Monite – the Administrator's application (software), within the framework of which he
- RODO – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April
2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of
such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC,
and Monite, available on the Website and in Monite,
- User – any person using the Website or Monite.
administers and processes personal data. This applies both to cases where the Administrator processes personal
data obtained directly from the data subject, and to cases where personal data have been obtained from other
sources, including agreements on the entrustment of data processing.
fulfils the information obligations imposed on him/her by Article 13 and Article 14 of the RODO respectively,
each time in accordance with these provisions.
[ LEGAL GROUNDS AND PURPOSES FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA ]
- The Administrator collects personal data concerning natural persons, including natural persons conducting sole
proprietorship, in connection with the User's use of the Website and Monite to the extent necessary to provide
services, as well as information about the User's activity on the Website and Monite.
- All personal data of persons using the Website and Monite, including the IP address or other identifiers and
information collected through cookies or other similar technologies, are collected or processed by the
Administrator on the basis of the consent given by the User, pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO or in order
to perform an agreement pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO.
- In the course of providing services, the Administrator in particular processes personal data:
- in order to provide services by electronic means in terms of making available to Users the content collected on
the Website and Monite,
- to provide services related to the maintenance and operation of the User Account, in the case of Users having a
registered Account on the Website,
- to process complaints.
- The above data may also be processed on the basis of the legitimate purpose of the Administrator in accordance
with Article 6 (1) (f) of the RODO.
- sending commercial information,
- setting up the database,
- to pursue or secure claims,
- marketing own products or services,
- conducting product sales analyses and market research and other analytical and statistical activities,
- conducting analyses of Users' activity and the manner of using the Website or Monite for the purpose of correct
application of the functionalities,
- organising, conducting and coordinating marketing and promotional activities,
- securing the documentation in order to defend against possible claims and protect the rights of the
- When processing personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest of the controller, the controller shall do
so only until this interest, which constitutes the basis for the processing of personal data, ceases.
- With regard to the personal data of Users making donations within the Website with the use of data coming from
payment services, in particular stripe.com, the Administrator does not receive and does not process personal
data concerning payments made by Users.
- The processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with the provisions of polish law: the Personal
Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1781) and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the
provision of electronic services (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2020, item 344).
- The User's activity on the Website and Monite, including his/her personal data, is recorded in a computer system
used for storage and recording, containing information about his/her events and actions. The information
collected in this way is processed in connection with the provision of services, with the Administrator also
processing it for technical purposes.
- Some personal data are processed by the Administrator in connection with the legal provisions in force in this
respect pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) of the RODO, including in particular for tax and accounting purposes.
[ TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED ]
- When you visit the Website or use Monite, you have control over the personal information that you provide. The
Administrator limits the collection and use of information about Users to the necessary minimum.
- The personal data collected by the Administrator include, among others:
- name and surname or other designation of an entrepreneur,
- address details,
- the telephone number,
- e-mail address,
- IP address,
- domain name,
- type of browser,
- type of operating system.
- The Administrator does not collect or process special categories of personal data which constitute sensitive
[ COOKIES ]
- In a limited scope, the Administrator may collect personal data automatically by means of cookies located on the
Website and Monite. These files are created by the Internet browser and User's device each time the User uses
the Website or Monite.
- Cookies may include those that are necessary for the operation of the Website. Cookies belonging to this
category are used to provide, among other things, the following information
- maintaining the User's session,
- saving the status of the User session,
- monitoring traffic on the Website,
- monitoring the number of Monite downloads,
- determining the number of Users on the Website.
- None of cookies are used on the Website or Monite to collect information that allows the identification of the
- User also has the ability to delete cookies already stored.
- Blocking or deletion of all cookies may make it difficult or completely impossible to use certain features of
the Website or Monite.
[ AUTOMATIC PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA ]
Personal data collected and processed by the Administrator will not be automatically processed, which means that no
decisions will be made that are based solely on automated processing of the User's personal data, including
[ TIME OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA ]
- Time for which personal data will be processed by the Administrator depends on the legal basis for the
processing of these personal data.
- Data obtained in connection with the registration of an account on the Website shall be processed for the period
of time for which the User is registered, and after that period they shall be processed for the purposes and for
the time connected with securing the Administrator's claims.
- Data obtained in connection with the installation of Monite shall be processed during the period in which the
User uses Monite, and after that period shall be processed for the purposes and for the time connected with
securing the Administrator's claims.
- Personal data processed for the purposes of marketing own products or services on the basis of a legitimate
legal interest will be processed until such person objects.
- Personal data processed by the Administrator on the basis of the Administrator's legitimate interest, for a
purpose other than marketing, shall be processed until such interest ceases or until the data subject objects to
further such processing.
- Period of data processing may be extended if the processing is necessary to establish and pursue possible claims
or defences against them, and afterwards only in the case and to the extent required by law.
- Where the processing of personal data results from a legal obligation imposed on the Administrator, the periods
of data processing for this purpose shall be determined by relevant provisions.
- Revoking of the User's consent to the processing of personal data shall not affect the lawfulness of the
processing, which was performed on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal.
[ DATA TRANSMISSION ]
- Transfer of personal data to other entities shall take place only if the law allows it. In such a case, the
transfer of personal data for processing to another entity shall take place on the basis of a contract of
entrustment which ensures that the processor applies appropriate security measures to protect the data in
accordance with the applicable law.
- In case the User's consent is obtained, his/her data may also be made available to other entities for their own
purposes, including marketing purposes.
- Recipients of personal data, which the Administrator processes may be in particular:
- entities processing personal data under agreements of entrustment of personal data processing,
- entities providing hosting services to the Administrator,
- entities carrying out marketing campaigns for the Administrator,
- postal operators,
- banks and payment operators,
- providers of legal services,
- Personal data shall be transferred only in so far as this is actually necessary for the purpose in question.
[ DATA SUBJECT'S RIGHTS ]
- In order to exercise his rights, a natural person may contact the Administrator in this matter by sending a
request in the form of an e-mail to the address – [email protected], or in a physical form
to the Administrator's address. The request should specify, as far as possible, precisely what power the person
wishes to exercise, what processing and the purposes of the processing the request concerns.
- The request shall be replied to within one month from its receipt. If it is necessary to extend the deadline,
the Administrator shall inform the User of its reasons. The reply shall be given to the e-mail address from
which the application was sent, and in the case of applications sent by ordinary mail to the address indicated
by the applicant, unless the letter shows a desire to receive a reply to the e-mail address.
- the rights of the User should be indicated in particular:
- the right to information about the processing of personal data,
- right to obtain a copy of the data,
- the right to rectify or amend personal data,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data,
- right to limit processing,
- right to object to the processing of personal data. a decision of the supervisory authority will be issued
authorising further processing).
- the right to request erasure,
- right to data portability.
[ PERSONAL DATA SECURITY ]
- Information concerning the Users, including personal data of the Users, is protected by the Administrator
against unauthorised access, as well as other cases of their disclosure or loss and against destruction or
unauthorised modification of the indicated data and information through the application of appropriate technical
and organisational safeguards.
- The Administrator shall take all necessary steps to ensure that the cooperating entities guarantee the
application of appropriate security measures in each case when they process personal data on the Administrator's
[ ALL OTHER QUESTIONS, CONCERNS AND COMPLAINTS ]
your personal data, as well as if you intend to file a complaint regarding these issues, please send a message
with details and circumstances, including complaints, to [email protected].
- The persons whose personal data are processed by the Administrator are also entitled to file a complaint to the
supervisory authority, which is the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data, to the address
- Urząd Ochrony Danych Osobowych, ul. Stawki 2, 00 - 193 Warsaw.
desirable, inter alia, due to new laws, new guidelines of the authorities responsible for supervision of
personal data protection processes and changes in the technology by which the Administrator processes personal
effective for the future, from the date of the amendment.